Wednesday 25 May 2011

My little world - Part 1 by Honey Bear

Things I like:

  • Sleep
  • Chocolate
  • BBC4 documentaries
  • Chips on a Thursday
  • Pallling around the flat with Blue Bear and Eddie
  • Planning my next film
  • Being warm and cosy
  • Watching Frasier with Rachel and Rob
  • Mondays

I know I’m a very lucky little bear and there’s nothing I enjoy more than cosying up with Rob and Rachel and settling down to a few hours of TV and a few episodes of Frasier.  Raggle Taggle Eddie of course also enjoys watching his namesake on Frasier too.  I said in my last update I would introduce the Raggle Taggles (RTs).  Well, I’ve mentioned two of my closest chums, so let’s introduce them properly – Blue Bear and Eddie.

Blue Bear

If you’ve seen my first film (HB's Day Out), then you will already know Blue Bear, who had a scene stealing cameo appearance:



Blue Bear is General Manager of the RTs.  He oversees the day to day running of the gang, deals with any problems, sorts out the Thursday chip shop order and books days out.  A lot of the smaller RT’s see him as a big brother figure and go to him if they need some reassurance or are feeling tired or poorly.  He is a cheery bear, loves jazz, tea and cake and a good book.  I won’t always admit it, but I do often go to Blue Bear for advice and often let him get on with organising stuff – he’s much better at it than me!  He also is learning how to direct my next film!

Eddie

Eddie joined the RT’s last year, after moving from the country to the bright lights of the city.



He has a condition which makes him somewhat flatter than some RT’s, but everyone looks after him and he’s fitted in so well we can’t remember a time without him.  He is close friends with RT Snowy and they like nothing more than to wait by the freezer and see if any ice lollies are going spare! Eddie loves Frasier and bombles around the flat humming the theme tune day and night, much to the RT’s amusement, but occasional annoyance when it’s at 3am in the morning and poor little Eddie is wide awake and can’t get to sleep.

Until next time, when I’ll update you on more Raggle Taggles and another day in the life of a little brown bear!  Thank you for joining me.

Yours,




No comments:

Post a Comment